Hafa Adai. My name is Kaleen Calip. I am a mother of two beautiful kids, ages ten and six. I received my Associates of Arts in Education at the Guam Community College in May 2016. I currently work at Talofofo Elementary School and I am pursuing my Bachelors of Arts in Early Childhood Education. This is my second semester here at the University of Guam. My goal is to complete all my requirements by the end of this year so I can hopefully student teach in 2018.
I'm sure your experience as a teacher will come in handy in pursuing your teaching degree. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGreat Introduction! I'm looking forward to working with you this semester! :)
ReplyDeleteHafa Adai Kaleen! I am excited to have you as a classmate again and look forward to seeing what this semester and class has to offer for the both of us! Let's do this!
ReplyDeleteNice first BLOG!!
ReplyDeleteHi Kaleen! I wish you the best this semester!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! Goodluck!!
ReplyDelete